- In molding- the innovative "in molding" technology joins the inner polystyrene cap to the outer polycarbonate one
- Aero control- incredibly aerodynamic and top-performing shell, tested in the wind-tunnel and able to provide a really impressive cx rate
- Coolmax interior- removable and washable inner padding in coolmax material
- 3D Dry- the tridimensional 3D Dry padding utilizes a multi-layer open cell construction process for exceptional comfort
- Mit technology- guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell, base and back
Together with the Pro team ‘sky’, Kask have developed a groundbreaking performance road helmet that is fully vented & fully aero. The fully rounded profile ensures that no sharp edges or angles interfere with the airflow. The vents are quickly and easily opened or closed by adjusting the mobile Aerator situated on the top of the helmet. Simply move your hand briefly over the tacky gummy coated Aerator to open or close the vents, as required. The vents can also be partially opened or closed to deliver a regulated amount of ventilation as dictated by the rider or conditions. Combined with the Kask “in molding” and mit technology, the infinity offers tremendous shock absorption in an accident. 3D dry padding and Coolmax interior allows breathability, making sure to keep your head comfortable and dry, while protecting it from the dangers of the road.