- 2-in-1 ultimate lightweight sports helmet, shred the slopes and ride the roads with two sets of inner pads and removable ear flaps!
- Easily personalize the fit to your head with the adjustable dial on the back of the helmet for a safer fit
- Safety certified: CE EN 1077:2007 (Ski Helmets); CPSC 16 CFR, Part 1203 (Bicycle Helmets)
- Equipped with fleece snow cap and earmuffs to keep you warm, dry and protected and 14 vents to regulate your body temperature
- Converts into a bike/skate helmet by swapping out the fleece cap and earmuffs for the included traditional helmet foam padding
There are few things as versatile as this Traverse helmet. Shred the slopes in the snow with our fully formed, lightweight helmet. It’s certified with an ABS exterior and an EPS interior. The front mini visor is shaped to accommodate ski goggles and there’s a clip on the back to secure them. The inside is lined with a fleece netted cap to wick away moisture and keep you warm. The mesh material improves ventilation throughout the helmet while the embroidered Logo is just there to look fancy. The Earmuffs are warm, protective, and removable. This helmet has 14 vents: 6 on the top, 6 in the front, and 2 in the back. The vents are designed to keep your head dry and your body temperature regular. There are two additional layers inside of this helmet. A wire mesh provides more structure while a cloth mesh helps to transfer and evaporate sweat. This helmet is easily customizable for a perfect fit. Turn the red adjustable dial clockwise (all the way to 11!) to tighten and turn it counterclockwise (all the way to 1) to loosen. The chinstrap is also adjustable and has a super soft cushion, so you won’t get chafed. Be smart, be safe, be comfortable. But wait! there’s more! Convert this snow helmet into a skate/bicycle helmet in a matter of seconds. Remember how we said those Earmuffs are removable simply unsnap them, remove the fleece netted cap, and install the foam padding. 2-In-1. See we weren’t kidding about this being the ultimate helmet.